FaaS provides an easy way for web designers to integrate a native ecommerce form in a website. It is secure, it is fast, and designed to be easy.
While the more experienced developers and programmers may prefer to use PaaS services for their application, web designers not familiar with XML and web services should consider FaaS as the preferred method of utilizing Click & Pledge's services.
FaaS was designed with forms in mind. Forms are easy to create using any of the web authoring tools such as Dreamweaver and with FaaS ecommerce capabilities may easily be added in seconds.
To ecommerce enable a form take the following 3 steps:
- Name the form fields per FaaS naming convention [Learn more]
- Set the form action to POST
- Post the form to: https://faas.cloud.clickandpledge.com
It is that easy.
A number of examples are currently being developed. The following is an example of a simple form designed for accepting donations.
Download all examples in one file: FaaS_All_Examples.zip
- Example Base: Minimum required information
- Example 000: Minimum required fields
- Example 000b: Example 000 with eCheck
- Example 000c: Example 000 with eCheck & name selection
- Example 000d: Example 000 with eCheck & Credit Card
- Example 000r: Example 000 with recurring payment
- Example 000r2: Fixed amount with recurring as the only option
- Example 001: Multiple open fields + multiple accounts & SKU
- Example 001i: Example 001 with Invoice
- Example 001po: Example 001 with purchase order
- Example 002: Simple radio button donation form
- Example 002a: Example 002 with name selection
- Example 002b: Example 002 with recurring radio button option
- Example 003: Ticket or product with quantity
- Example 004: Multiple radio button options + Other fields
- Example 005: Radio option recurring payments
- Example 006: Selling items & accepting radio button donations
The online manual for FaaS provides examples, downloads, and details of the service. [Learn more]
We are always looking for examples to include in the manual for everyone to use and benefit from. If you have examples that you wish to submit for inclusion please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
FaaS has a dedicated topic in the forums. Developers and those interested in using the FaaS are encouraged to join and participate in the discussions. [Learn more]